FireCracker Realized

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

In the beginning...


This is the start of something. It may not be great but it's something.

I've been in a funk lately and I've realized that it's time to snap out of it and start taking control of my life. No more waiting for good things to happen. It's time to take a leap and start doing what was once the unthinkable...living life with no fear and no regrets!

Hopefully I'll be able to use this site as a way to get motivated and realize my dreams and desires. There is so much to experience in this world and sitting on my ass will not get me any where.

My first goal...to make a list of all that I want to accomplish in the next year, both big and small, insignificant and life changing.

Posted by Maple :: 3:24 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------