FireCracker Realized
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
kill me now!
I was having such a good day today! And she ruined it! I am now filled with anger and hatred for someone who doesn't deserve a moment of my time. I can't do anything right in her eyes. I don't escalate something that's already being looked into and she freaks out. I do escalate something and she blames me when she yells at other people because it's wrong, even though it's not their fault (she should have asked them to look into it instead of blaming them for a problem). She's a freak and I hate her!
Thank goodness I have my iPod to keep me from going over the edge. Toby Lightman's 'Everyday' is keeping me sane right now. Until she calls and freaks out on me again...which I think is right now.
Posted by Maple ::
1:14 PM ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
---------------------------------------