FireCracker Realized
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Yippeee!!!
I finally have some work to do! I'm so happy, even if it won't take me very long. And to top it off, I actually had to do research for someone else and I felt useful again! Ohhh...and I had a conversation with a live human being while at the office - that was a real treat!
Yes my life is that dull right now.
Last night I tried to take advantage of Kohl's 50% off sale so that I could buy a new coat, some jeans, some new boots and shoes. What did I come home with? Socks. Three pairs of the softest socks I have ever found. So then I went over to Best Buy to look for some entertainment and what did I find? Not much because my mind always, always, always goes blank when I walk into that place. So instead of getting a DVD, I ended up buying the latest Nickelback CD for the drive home. Oh...and then at Target I got everything on my list including pant hangers for my wonderfully fitting pants, but they didn't have a storage box for all my xmas wrapping paper, so I was a little disappointed.
And dinner...oops...I knew I forgot something.
Posted by Maple ::
12:15 PM ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
---------------------------------------