FireCracker Realized
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
hiatus...what hiatus?
So thanks to Violet's housewarming party Saturday night I have a date tomorrow with V-boy. We talked for about 40 minutes last night and covered topics that you're never supposed to discuss...religion and politics. But it was good. I think we both feel the same when discussing very personal subjects. Everyone has an opinion, good or bad, but they deserve the right to be heard. No shouting or anger required. I'm looking forward to getting to know V-boy, which surprises me since when he asked me out Saturday night my initial reaction was "I'm on hiatus. I'm not supposed to date anyone right now. But you're cute, even with the beard." What I actually said was "Um, okay, I guess I could go out with you." Smooth, real smooth.
He wants me bad now!
Thankfully, I think I made a better impression last night during our phone call and I'm actually excited. We're going to go out for dinner, and he'll be calling me tomorrow afternoon once he's come up with a place. I thought it was really cool that he made a point of asking if I had any food allergies or anything that I didn't like...very considerate. Little does he know that I'll eat pretty much anything put in front of my face. I think I'll keep that part a secret for now.
But now comes the difficult part...what to wear! It doesn't help that my iron died last night so I have to either choose something that is wrinkle free, or buy something new.
Anyone up for shopping?
I suppose I could also just buy a new iron, but what fun is that? Besides, one of the items on my newly published list is getting a kick ass first date outfit. I may be able to cross that one off my list sooner rather than later! Any suggestions on what to wear?
Posted by Maple ::
9:04 AM ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
---------------------------------------