FireCracker Realized
Friday, April 29, 2005
therapy
I need some therapy...retail therapy that is. I tried to get some last night but nothing was working for me. It was so nice to leave work by 5pm and see the sun again but my therapy session didn't help at all. It's always the way though...when you are looking for something you can't find it and when you have no money you hit the shopping jackpot. It sucks! I tried on at least 20 pieces of clothing and only liked 1 thing, which I bought but will probably return. I have all this money from working late every night burning a hole in my pocket and can't spend it on anything - how sad. Although, I'm now on a mission to change that. I've booked my hair appointment for tomorrow morning and can't wait! I tried to see if my stylist had an opening last night but no such luck, so I wait until tomorrow. I need the pampering, and I'm thinking of getting a pedicure as well. I've been over-worked and I deserve it, besides my feet are looking pretty sad right now.
Tonight Cubbie Girl and I will be heading out to a "Date My Friend" event in the city. We've been to a couple of these events in the past and they are usually pretty interesting. They rotate locations each month and the crowd seems to change too. I desperately need the social atmosphere right now so it should be a good night. Amazingly enough, that will be 2 nights in a row not being at work - how crazy is that!
Posted by Maple ::
10:27 AM ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
---------------------------------------