FireCracker Realized
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Vacation
Tomorrow I start my 8 day vacation in California and it's going to be great! Granted, it will be spent with my Mom and Tosa's Mom for most of the trip, but I'm hoping everyone will get along and not drive me crazy. We will be starting in San Francisco and heading up to Calistoga for Tosa's wedding on Saturday. After the wedding, we'll be exploring different areas along the coast, depending on if we can agree on places to go. Worst-case scenario, we stick to the San Francisco region. My biggest concern will be getting caught up on my sleep and getting rid of the big black circles under my eyes and otherwise I don't really care what we do.
There has also been a resolution on the job front. I will be staying with the company from hell for at least another 6 months for the next phase of the project. I had the choice to stay or go to a new client, but after hearing about the new client, it sounded like they would be just as bad - if not worse! I'm more comfortable with the evil I know than the one I don't. Besides, this way I'll get to spend time in CT during the planning phase, which is about 2 hours away from Fenway. It's a nice perk!
Posted by Maple ::
2:06 PM ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
---------------------------------------