FireCracker Realized

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

don't make me come over there

I swear I'm going to kill somebody today! I'm surrounded by idiots and I'm losing my mind because of them. I have done absolutely no work today because I've had to help this guy figure out the easiest things. I sat there listening to his question and in my mind I was saying "How can you not know this? This is the most simple basic thing that we could possibly do! Why are you asking me this question? Have you never used this software before? This software that you're supposed to have more experience with than I do? This must be someone's idea of a cruel joke." It was no joke. He's clueless and I just want to strangle him. Thankfully, Violet and I will be going for lunch shortly and maybe that will help calm me down.

Posted by Maple :: 11:16 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------