FireCracker Realized
Saturday, May 21, 2005
maybe not today
It looks like there won't be any tennis today after all. Spitfire is fast asleep on the couch and I don't have the heart to wake her. When she does wake up it will be my turn for a nap, and then the day will be over. Oh well, maybe next time.
So I'll continue with more stories from last night. After we had enough of the TOOL's PDA, we decided to move on down the street to Kincaid's. Before we could get there, we stopped in at this cute little place that we saw earlier in the evening. It was a great little neighbourhood place with couches and comfy chairs, a DJ and a table full of cute boys at the window. How could we not stop? I grabbed our drinks while Spitfire snagged us a seat by the boys and we settled in for some fun. We were very into people watching and of course the boys caught us checking them out. They were cute and it was fun to flirt. They came over to chat and even before they stood up I new there was a problem - they were short. I don't know if it was because the other guys in the room were really tall, but they just looked extremely short. It was disappointing. Van Gogh was cute and funny and he seemed like a nice guy, but I just couldn't get past his height. He was shorter than I am and that just doesn't work for me. Ideally, they need to be a couple of inches taller than me so that when I wear heels, I won't tower over them. I don't like looking down at a guy, it just doesn't feel right. Then again, I don't like them too tall either. Maybe that makes me superficial, but that's just how it is. I was intrigued by Van Gogh though. He told me about a gallery showing he's got going on right now and I would be interested in seeing his work. His business card has one of his pieces on it and I thought it was great so if I can remember where to find the gallery, I may just stop in for a peek.
Posted by Maple ::
1:40 PM ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
---------------------------------------