FireCracker Realized
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Sad news
I received some sad news yesterday morning from my family. It turns out Abigail's birth parents decided they couldn't live without her, so my brother and his wife had to say goodbye and give her back. It was less than a week that she was in our lives, but hopefully this is for the best. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, and hopefully we will understand the reason for this soon. My family is heartbroken, but they will survive and move forward. I just hope this doesn't prevent my brother and his wife from trying to adopt again. They are wonderful parents and it would be disappointing if they decided they couldn't take the risk of this happening again. Any child would be lucky to have them for parents.
Posted by Maple ::
10:17 AM ::
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
---------------------------------------