Friday, March 17, 2006
That's Good Craic
It's a good day to be Irish and for those who are not, I still love you. Having this day fall on a Friday has caused Chicago to celebrate our Irish heritage for the last week, with both the Chicago and South Side parades happening last weekend and parties galore! Honestly, I don't think I can take much more of this holiday - my body can only handle so much. I will end the weeklong festivities with one more party tonight, down at Navy Pier with the Young Irish Fellowship Club who are hosting their 31st Annual Forever Green event. I am a little disappointed though, it's being sponsored by Heineken, which just doesn't seem right for St. Patrick's day. It should be Guinness!
May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!Happy St. Patty's Day!
Posted by Maple :: 11:01 AM :: 0 Comments: ---------------------------------------